Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
BMC's 2019 Alpenchallenge AC02 TWO Bike is stylish, speedy, and functional, featuring a light Al-13 butted hydroformed aluminum frame and fork, hidden quick-mount fender eyelets, internal cable routing, and post-mount disc-brakes.
- Frame: Alpenchallenge 02, Al-13 Hydroformed Aluminum.
- Fork: Al-13 Butted, Hydroformed Aluminum, steerer tube 1-1/8”.
- Headset: N/A.
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra.
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, 50-34T.
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded.
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T.
- Chain: KMC X-10.
- Brakeset: Shimano M396 / RT30 rotors (160/160).
- Handlebar: BMC LSB 03.
- Stem: BMC LSM 03.
- Saddle: Selle Royal 2080 URN.
- Seatpost: BMC LSP 03, 31.6mm.
- Wheelset: Shimano M-3050 Alex X2200.
- Rims: Shimano M-3050 Alex X2200.
- Hubs: Shimano M-3050.
- Spokes: N/A.
- Axles: Standard QR 100mm, Standard QR 135mm.
- Tires: Continental Sport Contact II, 35mm.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-5 years on frame, 2 year on paint, 2 year on components.