Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Life is a race. Go fast, have fun, and turn heads while getting ahead of the pack. With maximum style and ultimate design for speed, the BMC Alpenchallenge 01 is the bike of choice for riders that wait for nobody. Hidden quick-mount fender eyelets (Curana), awesome internal cable routing and post-mount disc-brakes keep the form-to-function ratio at a maximum.
- City Kit Fenders from Curana are visually and functionally integrated into the AC01.
- Gates belt drive system offers performance and low maintenance.
- AC01 carbon for for comfortable ride, clean aesthetics, and responsive steering.
- IGH models use an eccentric bottom bracket to accommodate the Gates belt drive.
- Frame: Alpenchallenge AC01 triple-butted hydroformed aluminum.
- AC01 full carbon fork.
- Headset: .
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine 11 Rapidfire Plus.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: N/A.
- Crankset: Gates CenterTrack CDX-CT, 50t.
- Bottom Bracket: Eccentric.
- Cassette: N/A.
- Chain: Gates CDX-CT, 113.
- Brakeset: Shimano MT500 / RT54 rotors (160/16).
- Handlebar: BMC LSB 02.
- Stem: BMC LSM 02.
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt.
- Seatpost: BMC LSP 02.
- Rims: DT Swiss 522D.
- Hubs: Shimano M4050 (F) / Alfine 11s (R).
- Tires: Continental Sport Contact II, 700 x 28mm.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years frame, 2 years paint and parts.