The Thermal Reaction is a variation of Blue Seventy's popular Reaction wetsuit. The Thermal Reaction is outfitted for temperatures down to 48F with a thermal liner called Zirconium. This unique jersey absorbs less water, offers excellent flexibility and additional protection from the elements. Reactive Stretch Technology (RST) provides high-stretch material around the back and shoulders which reduce fatigue. S-Flex side panels improve the ease of getting into the suit without sacrificing buoyancy and promoting a natural stroke. S-Grip forearm panels provide grip in the propulsion phase of the stroke while easing body rotation. Quick Exit legs not only improve transition times, but are made to be cut to an optimum length for a custom fit. Knee Flex ribbed panels reduce bunching and improve running to T1.
Features & Specs:
- VO2 Chest Panels: Chest panels split by flexible neoprene for more stretch and easier breathing.
- Reactive Stretch Technology (RST): 2mm neoprene and high-stretch material around the back and shoulders produce great mobility and reach from the shoulders, reducing fatigue.
- S-Flex Side Panels: 2mm panels improve the ease of getting into the suit and promote better body position while swimming without sacrificing buoyancy for a natural stroke.
- Warm and Flexible: A mid-weight Zirconium thermal liner gives the suit a "wool-like" feel and enhances warmth by absorbing less water and protecting against heat loss than standard wetsuit jersey.
- S-Grip Forearm Panels: textured 2mm forearm panels provide a better feel for the water and add grip in the propulsion phase of your stroke while easing body rotation for a natural stroke.
- Quick Exit Legs: thinner leg panels improve transition times, making it easy to get out of the suit after your swim. Reinforced seam taping allows you to cut the legs up to 6" shorter for a custom fit.
- Aquaseal - 4-way stretch silicon cuffs prevent unwelcome water entry, and remove easily.
- Knee Flex - 2mm ribbed panels reduce bunching and improve running to T1.
- Cooler temperature rating: Down to 48F
- Buoyance profile: 4-5-4
- Elite level performance
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
|Body Weight||98-112 lbs||108-121 lbs||117-132 lbs||123-141 lbs||148-173 lbs||139-154 lbs|
Black/Silver - Small
Mfg PartNum: WSTRS-18-BLK-00WS
Black/Silver - Small-Medium
Mfg PartNum: WSTRS-18-BLK-0WMS
Black/Silver - Medium
Mfg PartNum: WSTRS-18-BLK-00WM
Black/Silver - Medium Athena
Mfg PartNum: WSTRS-18-BLK-0WMA
Black/Silver - Medium-Large
Mfg PartNum: WSTRS-18-BLK-0WML
Black/Silver - X-Large Athena
Mfg PartNum: WSTRS-18-BLK-WXLA