For amateurs and pros alike
Built with thinner neoprene and strategically placed super-stretch nylon to greatly improve flexibility at the arms and legs, the Sprint wetsuit from blueseventy offers high-end performance without the high-end price and leaves competitors in its wake.
Additional features of the Sprint wetsuit include oversized arm gussets for flexibility, a 3-4-4 buoyancy profile that reduces drag, and easy out ankles that make transitions a time-saving snap.
If you value performance and price, you value the Sprint, because no other wetsuit at this price delivers true open water swimming comfort without sacrifices to quality.
Features & Specs:
- Updated Flexible Upper: oversized arm gussets featuring super stretch jersey provide excellent flexibility and visibility
- Body Position: A 3-4-4 buoyancy profile promotes good body position by lifting the lower body to create less drag while swimming
- Easy Out Ankles: super stretch material at the back of the legs for a quicker suit exit
- SCS Coating: Super Composite Skin coating on the hips, legs and arms creates a strong hydrophobic barrier for increased durability and speed
- Low Collar: a curved closure flap reduces the size which improves comfort and reduces chafing
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great quality but too tight
0 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
Too tight in arms and chest.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.