Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Thermal Reaction is a variation of Blue Seventy's popular Reaction wetsuit. The Thermal Reaction is outfitted for temperatures down to 48F with a thermal liner called Zirconium. This unique jersey absorbs less water, offers excellent flexibility and additional protection from the elements. Reactive Stretch Technology (RST) provides high-stretch material around the back and shoulders which reduce fatigue. S-Flex side panels improve the ease of getting into the suit without sacrificing buoyancy and promoting a natural stroke. S-Grip forearm panels provide grip in the propulsion phase of the stroke while easing body rotation. Quick Exit legs not only improve transition times, but are made to be cut to an optimum length for a custom fit. Knee Flex ribbed panels reduce bunching and improve running to T1.
Features & Specs:
- VO2 Chest Panels: Chest panels split by flexible neoprene for more stretch and easier breathing.
- Reactive Stretch Technology (RST): 2mm neoprene and high-stretch material around the back and shoulders produce great mobility and reach from the shoulders, reducing fatigue.
- S-Flex Side Panels: 2mm panels improve the ease of getting into the suit and promote better body position while swimming without sacrificing buoyancy for a natural stroke.
- Warm and Flexible: A mid-weight Zirconium thermal liner gives the suit a "wool-like" feel and enhances warmth by absorbing less water and protecting against heat loss than standard wetsuit jersey.
- S-Grip Forearm Panels: textured 2mm forearm panels provide a better feel for the water and add grip in the propulsion phase of your stroke while easing body rotation for a natural stroke.
- Quick Exit Legs: thinner leg panels improve transition times, making it easy to get out of the suit after your swim. Reinforced seam taping allows you to cut the legs up to 6" shorter for a custom fit.
- Aquaseal - 4-way stretch silicon cuffs prevent unwelcome water entry, and remove easily.
- Knee Flex - 2mm ribbed panels reduce bunching and improve running to T1.
- Cooler temperature rating: Down to 48F
- Buoyance profile: 4-5-4
- Elite level performance
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.