Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Don't be a drag.
When you find yourself in a warm-water triathlon, cut out the drag and opt for the Blue Seventy PZ2-TX Swimskin. This streamlined swimskin is the result of a decade's worth of research and development. Featuring the compressive Teflon coated Energy fabric and ultrasonic bonded seams, this swimskin cuts through the water while the competition struggles to keep up.
- Teflon coated Energy fabric provides an excellent fit and exceptional speed.
- Advanced YKK auto locking zipper removes the need for a lanyard.
- Ultrasonic bonded seams reduce drag.
- Compressive fit promotes blood flow, reducing chances of cramping or injury.
- White heat reflective fabric at the upper back provides optimal thermoregulation.