Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Please, stay seated.
The Blackburn Chamber Tubeless Floor Pump is designed for those that thought they'd never get big air... If you're a tubeless tire convert, you'll wonder how you lived without this pump. Just pressurize the chamber and with a simple flip of the burly switch, all that air floods the tire, giving it no option but to seal and air up. Once the tire's in place, flip the switch back to bypass the chamber and you can top it up accurately with the giant gauge.
- AnyValve Pump Head works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves.
- Air Bleed Button allows for micro-adjusting tire pressure.
- 31.8mm stem allows for customizable pumping.
- 2.75" top-mounted gauge easily displays pressure without having to stop pumping.
- Charge Switch allows for rapid release of stored inflation pressure for rapid sealing and inflation of a tire.
- 4 feet of hose allows for easy inflation.
- 160 PSI maximum.
What you need for a road ride.