Please, stay seated.
The Blackburn Chamber Tubeless Floor Pump is designed for those that thought they'd never get big air... If you're a tubeless tire convert, you'll wonder how you lived without this pump. Just pressurize the chamber and with a simple flip of the burly switch, all that air floods the tire, giving it no option but to seal and air up. Once the tire's in place, flip the switch back to bypass the chamber and you can top it up accurately with the giant gauge.
- AnyValve Pump Head works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves.
- Air Bleed Button allows for micro-adjusting tire pressure.
- 31.8mm stem allows for customizable pumping.
- 2.75" top-mounted gauge easily displays pressure without having to stop pumping.
- Charge Switch allows for rapid release of stored inflation pressure for rapid sealing and inflation of a tire.
- 4 feet of hose allows for easy inflation.
- 160 PSI maximum.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Disappointed - Chamber function doesn't seem to help
San Francisco, CA
I've tried the chamber function now in attempting to mount 4 different MTB tubeless tires from 3 different brands, each time trying it both with the valve core in and removed, and each one has resulted in the same outcome as before I got this pump, which is taking the tirerim to my LBS to have them use their air compressor to pop the tire on. It works fine as a regular floor pump, although my favorite floor pump remains the basic (and cheaper) Park variety.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
What you need for a road ride.