Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Redesigned from the ground up, Bell's Super Air R MTB Helmet returns with superior ventilation, an easy 2-click removable chin bar, and a total weight that is 22% or 144 grams lighter than its predecessor. The result is a true all-mountain ripper that pushes the boundaries of performance and versatility.
Features & Specs:
- 30 vents: Cook the trail without cooking your head.
- Large visor: Keep the sun and the mud out of your eyes.
- Overbrow Ventilation
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Goggleguide adjustable visor
- Float fit system with easy-to-turn rubber dial
- X-Static padding inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Wraparound chin bar
- Camera mount engineered to break away upon impact to reduce risk of injury
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.