The Super Air is the first trail helmet to offer Flex Spherical + MIPS, making it Bell's most advanced trail helmet.
This combination of outstanding safety, optimized ventilation and extreme lightness brings epic achievements within reach on any trail, in any terrain.
Available in 4 colors and 3 sizes.
Features & Specs:
- 18 helmet vents, 4 brow ports
- Intake ports usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- CPSC compliant
- Flex Spherical works with MIPS to protect against high-speed, low-speed and rotational impacts
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell bonds outer layer to EPS foam liner to create sturdier helmet
- Variable EPS foam densities better manage transfer of energies after some impacts
- Googleguide adjustable visor accomodates both goggles and glasses
- Float fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear