Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Super Air is the first trail helmet to offer Flex Spherical + MIPS, making it Bell's most advanced trail helmet.
This combination of outstanding safety, optimized ventilation and extreme lightness brings epic achievements within reach on any trail, in any terrain.
Available in 4 colors and 3 sizes.
Features & Specs:
- 18 helmet vents, 4 brow ports
- Intake ports usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- CPSC compliant
- Flex Spherical works with MIPS to protect against high-speed, low-speed and rotational impacts
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell bonds outer layer to EPS foam liner to create sturdier helmet
- Variable EPS foam densities better manage transfer of energies after some impacts
- Googleguide adjustable visor accomodates both goggles and glasses
- Float fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.