Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Charge with confidence
Featuring a sleek design with extended coverage and an integrated visor, the Spark MTB Helmet from Bell backs up clean lines and its well-ventilated shape with a great fit and the enhanced protection offered with MIPS.
Designed for aspiring trail riders, it lets you charge with confidence without sacrificing fit, function, safety, or style.
Features & Specs:
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) reduces rotational forces from certain impacts
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet
- Integrated visor
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Weight: 365 grams
- Universal Adult: 54-61cm/21.2-24in
- Universal XL: 58-63cm/22.8-24.8in
- Universal Women's: 50-57cm/19.7-22.4in