Bell’s Full-9 MTB Helmet meets the most stringent ASTM Downhill Mountain Bike Racing standard as well as CPSC and CE bicycle safety benchmarks. Additional motocross trickle-down technologies include the Eject Helmet Removal System and magnetic cheek pads. Beyond that, the Full-9 includes features like Soundtrax built-in speaker pockets and audio cable routing, and an integrated breakaway camera mount. Add in a lightweight carbon shell, a wide field of vision, Overbrow Ventilation intakes, and Velocity Flow Ventilation and you have one of the most advanced helmets for DH or BMX.
Features & Specs:
- Full-face MTB helmet.
- Breakaway screws.
- Flying Bridge Visor™.
- Integrated Eject® compatibility.
- Integrated/removable breakaway camera mount.
- Lightweight full carbon shell.
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS).
- Magnefusion™ Removable Magnetic Cheekpads.
- Overbrow Ventilation™ - 10 vents, 3 brow ports.
- Padded chin strap with D-Ring closure.
- Soundtrax™ Speaker System.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™.
- XT-2® extended wear interior.
- ASTM F1952-00ASTM F2032 (BMX) CE EN1078CPSC Bicycle certifications.
- Weight: 1,130g.
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.