Top me off, bartender.
Providing 510 cubic inches of additional storage, the Banjo Brothers Rack Top Bag is a streamlined trunk that is perfectly suited to running errands, trips to the grocery store, or commuting to and from work. Conveniently attaching to the top of most rear-mounted racks, the Rack Top Bag's dual hook-and-loop straps make loading on or off the bike quick and easy.
- Fits most rear racks
- Durable ripstop upper and ballistic fabric lower
- This padding to insulate and support contents
- 360ï¿½ reflective accents
- Web loop for a rear light
- Interior key clip
- 510 cubic inches (16 x 5.5 x 6.75 Inches)
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Smaller than I thought
This was smaller than I thought.I use it on my Salsa Mukluk rack.Not to secure but it is just secured with Velcro straps.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.