Keep in touch with insulated gloves
Cold winter conditions drive most people back inside.
Those are exactly the conditions Assos Ultraz Winter Cycling Gloves have been tested for, ensuring you'll be able to rack up hours outside with warm, comfortable hands and functional fingers and without sacrificing dexterity or touch.
Relying on highly insulating double-layer fabric construction known as twinDeck, the Ultraz Gloves grab the torch from the brand's standard Winter Gloves with their membrane-backed Airblock textile and thermal lining. This combination delivers high levels of insulation and protection from wind and water, all while remaining breathable enough to prevent sweaty hands.
Low in volume, Assos Ultraz Winter Cycling Gloves are finished with targeted palm padding throughout and neoprene cuffs for that crucial jacket-to-glove intersection.
Features & Specs:
- Airblock: A windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency
- Brushed Lycra: A flexible, ultrasoft brushed textile developed to wick moisture and add light insulation
- twinDeck: Double-layer fabric construction boosts insulation using a combination of brushed Lycra and our membrane-backed Airblock textiles
- Microfiber Palm: A lightweight, soft material that promotes grip, while also supporting and protecting the hand
- Palm Padding: Strategically positioned pads flex with hand to eliminate hot spots and bunching
- Anatomic Cut: No wrinkle construction creates a 3D curved structure, made possible using three separate textiles and five panels
- Reflective Accents: Small strips placed on the sides of the pinkies for added visibility