Redefining What "Fits Like A Glove"
The Assos RS LF Gloves Targa are superlight long-finger gloves for summer riding with high breathability, maximum grip, and touchscreen compatibility, recalibrated with a wrist cut that enables better freedom of movement.
For the next generation of Race Series gloves, Assos revisited the wrist cut, eliminating material to carve out space for the wrists to bend in the riding position. Less volume, less wrinkling, less restriction.
The construction and hand articulation remain the same, combining five different textiles, 10 panels, and three components in a curved, streamlined 3D shape that mimics the intricate anatomical structure of the hand as it grips the bars.
The long finger model extends grip to the fingertips, providing increased control on the levers while descending or in the drops.
- The body textile is Breezer Tex, an ultralight woven with an open structure that promotes breathability, keeping the hands cool and dry.
- Perforated synthetic palms eliminate friction while maintaining grip and bar feel.
- The anatomic cut uses 10 panels and five textiles precisely align with the hands' contours.
- Highly absorbent terry on the thumb panels provides a wiping surface.
- Back 62% Polyamide, 38% Elastane - Palm 60% Polyamide, 40% Polyurethane - Thumb 60% Polyethylene, 32% Polyester, 8% Elastane - Gusset 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Glove Type: Full Finger - Non-Insulated
Black Series - Small
Mfg PartNum: P13.50.543.18.S
Black Series - Medium
Mfg PartNum: P13.50.543.18.M
Black Series - Large
Mfg PartNum: P13.50.543.18.L
Black Series - X-Large
Mfg PartNum: P13.50.543.18.XL