MILLE GTC LÖWENKRALLE Jacket C2
The Assos Mille GTC Löwenkralle Jacket C2 is their most versatile thermal, wind-blocking and water-repellent shell, that also stores as a handlebar bag. Engineered for rides beyond the tarmac, but can also be used for a wet daily commute.
When you need them, lightweight insulation and water repellency are critical to maintaining total comfort on the bike. In the LÖWENKRALLE, Assos engineered a solution to ensure you'll never be without them. Their PAVE rip-stop woven textile, provides a comfortable, versatile barrier against water, wind, and abrasion. When not needed, the LÖWENKRALLE stows in its own water-repellent pocket and mounts on the bar.
- PAVE rip-stop woven fabric blocks wind, repels water, and stands up to grasping trailside brush or the rigors of gravel touring.
- The micro 3D structure of BREATH fabric increases breathability and moisture evacuation in strategic locations. The rear panel is constructed with Type.OF11 which has high-stretch properties to maintain a sleek fit. Sleeves are made from RX EVO Light, which is lightly insulating and form-fitting.
- Streamlined regularFit provides total comfort for long rides on tarmac, gravel, and singletrack.
- Packable System: Stows in its own zippered pocket, which can then be stored as a handlebar bag.
- Reflective stripes: Detailing on the jacket forearms, rear elastic, and handlebar bag ensures that, whether it's worn or stowed, it helps keep you visible in low-light conditions.
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
|Body Weight||0 lbs||0 lbs||0 lbs||0 lbs||0 lbs||0 lbs|
Sleeve Type: Long Sleeve
blackSeries - Small
Mfg PartNum: 11.30.373.18.S
blackSeries - Medium
Mfg PartNum: 11.30.373.18.M
blackSeries - Large
Mfg PartNum: 11.30.373.18.L
blackSeries - X-Large
Mfg PartNum: 11.30.373.18.XL
Perfect mix of comfort and utility. Super highly quality like all you expect from Assos. Rides super well in a wide range of temps even if the temps go into 60s - I was still able to wear it while still be able to breath to remove moisture - now - probably not for long especially if you sweat a lot. But during a hard interval - highly speed air steam was able to adequately displace sweat moisture without feeling overheated. At the same time - at the colder temps it may feel light at first but it's ok as long as you wait 15 min to warm up you core temp and then the jacket works like a champ by keeping your body foiling great - front fabric is great at wind blocking while more stretching material in arms allows for the right amount of air to penetrate the fabric to keep you body thermo-regulated.
Articles will open in new tab.