A Liner Bib Short Developed Specifically For Trail Riding
The support of a bib, the storage of a pack, and the protection of pads. These are the Assos Men's Trail Liner Bib Shorts, created for those of us who like to keep it light and lean on the trail, without sacrificing anything in the process.
Designed to be worn directly under cargo shorts, the liner bib shorts incorporate flat, flexible bib straps that lay flat along your torso, disappearing once you get into the riding position. At the back, Assos added it's time-tested Stabilizator mesh panel that both keeps you cool and supports the two cargo pockets along the lower back. These pockets have also been positioned high enough to avoid contact with your overshorts' waistband, yet low enough for easy access to their contents under your jersey.
Now you can lighten up and leave your pack at home during shorter rides, relying instead on the slim dual pockets to hold an extra bottle, pump, tool, keys, etc.
The leg panels employ Aerofit fabric, which is a high-stretch, ultrasoft material developed with breathability in mind, keeping you cool and dry when things heat up, while the waist has been constructed with a tall V-shaped panel that comfortably molds to your lower abdomen while in the riding position.
Finally, Assos extended the inseam for a cleaner wrap on the thighs, and strategically placed removable impactPads (NOT INCLUDED) at the hips for crash protection during demanding rides. Oval in shape, and constructed with 8mm-thick high-density polyurethane, these pads are optimally positioned to both protect and never impede your pedal stroke.
- Aerofit: An ultrasoft warp-knit fabric that's woven with an open structure for maximum ventilation, featuring high elasticity and built-in odorControl.
- AZPtech (abdomZeroPressure): A new waist construction developed with a soft, highly elastic material to improve the comfort and hold at the waist, minus any pressure or pinching.
- Stabilizator V3: Dorsal stabilizer in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch. Includes TRAIL line graphics.
- Ramp Pockets: Storage design with two textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed.
- OFF-ROAD Insert: A patented elastic insert interface, with targeted thickness at the rear for optimal comfort and support in the more upright mountain-bike position.
- kraterCooler: System of small holes in the front of the insert that increases airflow so that your sensitive areas are kept cooler..
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert's side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- OFF-ROAD Grippers: Leg band material delivers a lightly compressive and secure hold, free of silicone.
- Composition: 65%PA 20%EA 15%PL
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.