Advanced Tailoring For Advanced Endurance Comfort
The Assos Men's Mille GTS Jersey C2 is a superior endurance jersey incorporating a zip-free lower abdomen construction that wraps the stomach and waist in an unbroken band of frictionless, ripple-free, highly elastic support. This is true endurance comfort elevated for high-intensity riding.
By combining two of their proprietary textiles with a proprietary body-mapping pattern, the MILLE GTS Jersey creates a fit that's unrestrictive but also lightly compressive and closer fitting than the regularFit.
A panel of Ossidia, first featured in the MILLE GTS and GTO bib shorts, wraps the midsection, providing stabilization and support that's uninterrupted by the ¾-length zipper, which in turn eliminates ridges and bunching across the stomach for a more streamlined, aerodynamic fit.
A modified set-in sleeve construction removes seams from the active shoulder joint, reducing friction and preserving reach. Louvre Tec tailoring removes material on the shoulder's leading edge to eliminate wrinkling in the riding position.
- The body textile is Sens SN, an ultralight bi-strech warp-knit with reinforced, fast-drying honeycomb construction.
- A band of the silky-smooth warp-knit Ossidia across the midsection provides frictionless comfort, stabilizing support, and odorControl.
- Body is ultrasoft and ultrabreathable with UPF 50+.
- A rear panel of Stabilizator V11, the lightest, most intercooling of Assos' stabilizing textiles, maintains contoured fit and prevents pocket sag.
- The bonded hem and zipper reduce weight, volume, and friction between layers.
- The streamlined MILLE GTS C2 regularFit provides total comfort for long rides with a slimmer construction and longer leg length than the standard MILLE fit.
- A soft, highly elastic, uninterrupted midsection zeroPressure waist construction that improves comfort and stability, minus any pressure or pinching — a first in jersey construction.
- Set-in sleeves and darting at the collar bones removes excess material to eliminate bunching or wrinkling across the chest in the riding position.
- Race-inspired construction that eliminates transitional ridges for clean lines and aerodynamics.
- Assos 2-Year Warranty
- 61% Polyamide, 20% Elastane, 19% Polyester
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
|Body Weight||0 lbs||0 lbs||0 lbs||0 lbs||0 lbs||0 lbs|
Discipline: Road Cycling
Sleeve Type: Short Sleeve
Gunpowder Grey - Small
Mfg PartNum: 11.20.347.1H.S
Gunpowder Grey - Medium
Mfg PartNum: 11.20.347.1H.M
Gunpowder Grey - Large
Mfg PartNum: 11.20.347.1H.L
Gunpowder Grey - X-Large
Mfg PartNum: 11.20.347.1H.XL
Hockenheim Grey - Small
Mfg PartNum: 11.20.347.1E.S
Hockenheim Grey - Medium
Mfg PartNum: 11.20.347.1E.M
Hockenheim Grey - Large
Mfg PartNum: 11.20.347.1E.L
Hockenheim Grey - X-Large
Mfg PartNum: 11.20.347.1E.XL
French Blue - Small
Mfg PartNum: 11.20.347.2P.S
French Blue - Medium
Mfg PartNum: 11.20.347.2P.M
French Blue - Large
Mfg PartNum: 11.20.347.2P.L
French Blue - X-Large
Mfg PartNum: 11.20.347.2P.XL