Ideal for those cool fall and spring rides where added knee coverage and a touch of insulation make all the difference, the MILLE GT Spring/Fall Knickers are constructed with a blend of ultrasoft and insulating fabrics.
To make a knicker that would meet the demands of variable conditions, Assos innovated on two custom insulated textiles.
RX Heavy makes up the majority of the paneling. A beefed-up version of its workhorse RX, this fabric shields the fronts of legs from biting winds and cold air and features an ECO water-repellent treatment for further protection from light precipitation. On the backs, RX Light brings enhanced ventilation to a high-stress zone.
The fit of the MILLE GT Knickers falls into Assos' regularFit category, which means they're lightly compressive where they need to be, but not as tight as the brand's racingFit apparel. Flexing with each pedal stroke, the fabrics are pre-shaped and sewn to fully wrap and support the upper leg muscles, knees, and calves while in motion.
Rounding out the design of the MILLE GT Spring/Fall Knickers is the MILLE EVO insert, a chamois that features 8mm of plush memory foam for dependable comfort and performance on every ride and every stroke.
Features & Specs:
- RX Heavy: A brushed warp-knit fabric developed to provide exceptional comfort, wick moisture, add high levels of insulation, and remain extremely flexible. 290g/m2, ECO water-repellent, and odorControl.
- RX Light: Lightweight, asymmetrical-stretch warp-knit fabric developed to provide light insulation and boost comfort in high-flex areas. 205g/m2, ECO water-repellent, and odorControl.
- MILLE S7 EVO: The MILLE elastic interface insert, evolved. With a new black colorway and 8mm of memory foam, this insert is nestled at the intersection between comfort and performance.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert's side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.
- Y7 Frame Carrier Bib Tech: Wide, flexible bib straps converge at the upper back in a Y-shape design, resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades.
- Stabilizator V3: Dorsal stabilizer in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch. Includes MILLE GT line graphics and climaCode.
- Reflective Accents: Small strips placed on the backs of the legs for added visibility.
- regularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than our second-skin racingFit.
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.