Assos Men's MILLE GT Spring Fall Jacket marries the coverage and comfort of a thermal LS jersey with the wind and water protection afforded by a flexible 3L membrane.
The cool, sometimes wet, and constantly shifting weather patterns of fall and spring inspired the textile blend for Assos' versatile new MILLE GT Spring/Fall Jacket. It's a fine cross between a thermal LS jersey and a shell perfectly suitable for mild days in the saddle and essential when conditions take a turn for the wet and windy.
Cut in the brand's revised MILLE regularFit, the Spring/Fall Jacket is less compressive than its racingFit apparel, providing a clean silhouette when paired with a jersey or base layer.
The upper front panel is constructed using NEOS MILD a 3L softshell with PU bonded membrane. Highly breathable, water-resistant, and 100% windproof, this flexible house-developed textile ensures torsos stay fully protected from rain, road spray, biting winds, and low temps.
For a touch of insulation, they have included brushed bi-stretch RX material along the abdominal and tops of the arms, with Type.157 on the central back panel and underside of the arms for boosted breathability.
In the back is a Triple Ramp Pocket system to locks in your cargo, rounded out with thoughtful touches like a climaCode graphic and a set of reflective strips on the lower left and right sides.
Features & Specs:
- NEOS MILD: A patented 3L windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency
- RX: A brushed bi-stretch warp-knit fabric developed to wick moisture and add light insulation
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: Our proprietary breathable and stretchy circular knit textile with built-in UV protection and odorControl
- 2W waistWave: Stitch construction on the waist preserves the natural stretch of the front panel's textile, absent of elastic material
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Flexible fabric panels sewn into each of the three pockets create "lids" for cargo, covering the contents for added security and stability
- Full-Length Zipper: Temperature regulation courtesy of a lightweight full-length zipper with camlock
- Reflective Accents: Placed on the sides of the outer pockets for added visibility
- Abdominal Cut: Triangulated pattern on the abdominal area provides a smooth, comfortable wrap
- Raglan Cut: Sleeve design free of a traditional shoulder seam, continuing up to the neck for greater range of motion
- regularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than our second-skin racingFit
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.