Argon18's Electron Track Bike features the Argon Fit System (AFS) with a shorter wheelbase, increased bottom bracket clearance, and more aggressive seat and head tube angles for superb handling and agility. The triple butted aluminum frame, carbon fork, and aero tubes and seat post deliver the ideal balance of aerodynamics and rigidity.
- Frame: Triple-butted aluminuim.
- Fork: Carbon.
- Crankset: Driveline TK14 170mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Driveline BSA - English.
- Cassette: Pignon 16t.
- Chain: KMC Z510HK.
- Brakes: N/A.
- Handlebar: FSA Omega Compact Alliage.
- Stem: FSA OS-168 alu.
- Saddle: Prologo Zero Tri Pas (STN).
- Wheelset: ACLASS Solo.
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Slick II 700x23.
- Max Tire Size: 23mm.
- Max Chainring: 49t (43mm C.L.), 52t (44mm C.L.).
- Weight: 1,830g (frame); 630g (fork).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.