Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Argon18 E-117 Shimano Ultegra Triathlon Bike is a fast and comfortable triathlon bike designed to meet the needs of all triathletes — young or old, experienced or novice. Moreover, thanks to its proven aerodynamics and triathlon-specific geometry, the E-117 Tri will help you rise to your every challenge and overcome any and every obstacle in your path.
- Frame Material: Carbon fiber, Nanotech tubing.
- Fork: Carbon fiber.
- Headset: FSA 37E + 3D 1 1/4".
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace SL-BSR1.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Braze-On.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000.
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 52/36t.
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB Press Fit SM-BB71-41B.
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 12/25t.
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra HG700.
- Brakeset: TRP TKB137, TKB138-1.
- Handlebar: Vision Team Alloy OS Basebar w/ Vision Trimax clip-on alloy aero extensions..
- Stem: FSA OS-168 Alloy.
- Saddle: Prologo Zero Tri Pas (STN).
- Seatpost: Argon 18 ASP-7050 carbon.
- Wheelset: Vision Team 25.
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25mm.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years, extendable to 5 years with online registration within 30 days of purchase.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.