Featuring the near-perfect symbiosis of lightweight construction, rigidity, handling and comfort, the brand-new Argon18 E-117 Tri+ Ultegra Di2 Triathlon Bike was designed to help you give the best of yourself. This machine belongs to the next generation of Argon18's bikes, which have scooped up the world’s highest triathlon honours. All their tried-and-tested features and components have been reworked and refined to perfection. What’s more, its aerodynamics, inspired from the E-119, and its comprehensive integrated accessories design, identical to that of the E-119 Tri+, ensure that the rider is in full control of the course.
- Frame Material: Carbon fiber..
- Fork: E117 Carbon Fork.
- Headset: FSA, 37E + 3D, 1-1/4".
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R9160 Di2.
- Front Derailleur: Braze-On Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2.
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 52/36.
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB71-41B.
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 12/25t.
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra HG700.
- Brakeset: TRP TKB137, TKB138-1.
- Handlebar: Vision TriMax Alloy OS base bar, Vision TriMax Clip-On aerobar..
- Stem: FSA SL-K.
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo Tri 40.
- Seatpost: Argon18 ASP-7100 Carbon.
- Wheelset: Vision Team 25.
- Rims: N/a.
- Hubs: N/a.
- Spokes: N/a.
- Front Axle: Quick-release.
- Rear Axle: Quick-release.
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25.
- Weight: N/a.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years, extendable to 5 via online form.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Change this stock picture
0 of 6 customers found this review helpful.
This stock picture is extremely misleading. The wheels pictured do not come with the bike. Yes, Argon Uses the same pic on their site, even though they spec the bike with Team 25 wheels. I know there are different stock pictures of this bike available, use them.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.