Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Argon18 E-117 Shimano 105 Triathlon Bike is a fast and comfortable triathlon bike designed to meet the needs of all triathletes — young or old, experienced or novice. Moreover, thanks to its proven aerodynamics and triathlon-specific geometry, the E-117 Tri will help you rise to your every challenge and overcome any and every obstacle in your path.
- Frame Material: Argon18 Nanotech Tubing HM5004.
- Fork: Argon 18 E117 Carbon Fork.
- Headset: FSA 37E + 3D, 1-1/4".
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace SL-BSR1 Shifters.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5801, Braze-On.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800.
- Crankset: FSA Omega 50/34T Crankset.
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SB-BB71-41B PressFit Bottom Bracket.
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 12/25T.
- Chain: FSA Team Issue 11s chain.
- Brakeset: TRP TKB137, TKB138-1.
- Handlebar: Vision Team Alloy OS base bar, Vision TriMax Clip-On aerobar.
- Stem: FSA OS-168 Alloy stem.
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo Tri 40.
- Seatpost: Argon 18 ASP-7050 carbon.
- Wheelset: Shimano RS010.
- Rims: N/A.
- Hubs: N/A.
- Spokes: N/A.
- Front Axle: Quick-release.
- Rear Axle: Quick-release.
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25mm..
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year, extendable to 5 year.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.