Alto’s A26 is light and versatile tubeless compatible clincher wheelset featuring Aluminum 6061-T construction, 24.5mm deep rims, and an unlimited rider weight. These wheels are designed for racing and training so there’s no need to swap wheels.
- Rim Material: Aluminum 6061-T.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher; tubeless compatible.
- Rim Depth: 24.5mm.
- Rim Width: 21.1mm (internal), 24.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo.
- Front Axle: 15mm diameter.
- Rear Axle: 15mm diameter.
- Skewers: Alto Skewers.
- Spokes: Radial (front), 2-cross (rear) .
- Spoke Nipple: N/A.
- Spoke Count: 20/24.
- Max. Rider Weight: Unlimited.
- Claimed Weight: 634g (front), 813g (rear).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.