Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Alto’s A26 is light and versatile tubeless compatible clincher wheelset featuring Aluminum 6061-T construction, 24.5mm deep rims, and an unlimited rider weight. These wheels are designed for racing and training so there’s no need to swap wheels.
- Rim Material: Aluminum 6061-T.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher; tubeless compatible.
- Rim Depth: 24.5mm.
- Rim Width: 21.1mm (internal), 24.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo.
- Front Axle: 15mm diameter.
- Rear Axle: 15mm diameter.
- Skewers: Alto Skewers.
- Spokes: Radial (front), 2-cross (rear) .
- Spoke Nipple: N/A.
- Spoke Count: 20/24.
- Max. Rider Weight: Unlimited.
- Claimed Weight: 634g (front), 813g (rear).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.