The All City Gorilla Monsoon adventure bike takes All City's famously capable cyclocross geometry and built a monster. This densely featured bike comes with everything that you need for a capable steed. Front and rear thru axles, stealth dropper routing, and ample clearance, not to mention All City's signature E.D. coating for rust prevention.
- Frame Material: 612 Select CroMoly Steel, double butted.
- Fork: 4130 CroMoly, lugged crown.
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 Series.
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1 Mechanical.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex1, Long Cage.
- Crankset: FSA Comet 1x, Direct Mount 36t Ring.
- Bottom Bracket: MegaExo.
- Cassette: Sunrace 11-42 11s.
- Chain: SRAM PC1110.
- Brakeset: Hayes CX Expert, 160 front/rear rotor.
- Handlebar: Salsa Cowchipper.
- Stem: Promax 3D Forged Stem.
- Saddle: All-City Gonzo.
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper, 30.9, 80mm travle, 31.8 trigger clamp.
- Rims: WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0, 27.5", 32h.
- Hubs: WTB 32h, Shimano driver, 6 bolt rotor mount.
- Front Axle: 100x15mm thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 142x12mm thru axle.
- Tires: WTB Ridler TCS 27.5" x 2.4"".
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited.
Please note: The orange All City Gorilla Monsoon adventure bike is a 2018 Model and as a result specs may vary.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Other styles of this product are available.
Sale Price $1,784.99