The All City Gorilla Monsoon adventure bike takes All City's famously capable cyclocross geometry and built a monster. This densely featured bike comes with everything that you need for a capable steed. Front and rear thru axles, stealth dropper routing, and ample clearance, not to mention All City's signature E.D. coating for rust prevention.
- Frame Material: 612 Select CroMoly Steel, double butted.
- Fork: 4130 CroMoly, lugged crown.
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 Series.
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1 Mechanical.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex1, Long Cage.
- Crankset: FSA Comet 1x, Direct Mount 36t Ring.
- Bottom Bracket: MegaExo.
- Cassette: Sunrace 11-42 11s.
- Chain: SRAM PC1110.
- Brakeset: Hayes CX Expert, 160 front/rear rotor.
- Handlebar: Salsa Cowchipper.
- Stem: Promax 3D Forged Stem.
- Saddle: All-City Gonzo.
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper, 30.9, 80mm travle, 31.8 trigger clamp.
- Rims: WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0, 27.5", 32h.
- Hubs: WTB 32h, Shimano driver, 6 bolt rotor mount.
- Front Axle: 100x15mm thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 142x12mm thru axle.
- Tires: WTB Ridler TCS 27.5" x 2.4"".
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited.
Please note: The orange All City Gorilla Monsoon adventure bike is a 2018 Model and as a result specs may vary.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.