Tubular Sidewall Protection
A. Dugast Aquasure protects your tires against bad weather, water and mud. Simply apply it to the sidewalls of the tire after the glueing process.
How to Apply Aquasure
- Wear gloves to protect your hands.
- Hold the tube of Aquasure vertically on the side of the tire.
- Spread a thin layer over the complete length of the sidewall with your gloved finger or with a brush.
- Work the product into the tire between the rim and the tread.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Spread a small amount around the valve hole.
- Let dry for 10 hours.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
What you need for a road ride.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.