Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The 3T Strada Pro Force 1x Road Bike takes full advantage of the Strada features, like its sleek aero design that results in a smoother airflow, Aeroflex rear triangle, and disc brake-optimized design. Coming with the SRAM Force 1x drivetrain, SRAM is the world leader in 1x drivetrains and the FORCE 1x groupset is flawless. Additional features include the power meter-ready crankset and Discus C35 PRO aero train/race wheels (we spec the “25mm” labeled tires because they fit much wider on the rim so the combination is perfect).
- Frame Material: Unidirectional carbon fiber.
- Fork: 3T FUNDI Flat Mount Disc Brake w/ 12mm thru axle.
- Headset: 1-1/8” 1-1/4”.
- Shifters: SRAM Force CX1 Hydraulic DoubleTap.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force CX1 Type 2.1 Medium Cage.
- Crankset: SRAM Quarq Prime Power Ready BB386 w/ 30mm 7050 AL Spindle.
- Bottom Bracket: Aluminum / Nylon Press fit cups for BB386EVO with 30mm i.d. Sealed cartridge bearings.
- Cassette: SRAM 11-speed PowerGlide™ 11-36t.
- Chain: SRAM 11-speed XX1 Powerchain® II with PowerLock® connecting link.
- Brakeset: SRAM Force Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc w/ SRAM CenterlineX 160mm Centerlock Rotor.
- Handlebar: Aeronova Team Stealth.
- Stem: Apto Pro.
- Saddle: Sella San Marco Aspide 2 Full Fit Dynamic Narrow 277 x 132mm.
- Seatpost: 3T Charlie Sqaero Strada.
- Wheelset: 3T Discus C35 Pro.
- Hubs: Light Oversize Aluminum with adjustable bearing pre-load, Centerlock rotor mount..
- Spokes: .
- Front Axle: 12x100mm thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru axle.
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700c x 25mm or Pirelli P Zero Velo 700 x 25mm.
- Weight: Frame: 8.42 kg +/- 3%.
- Manufacturer Warranty: .