Speed Is Everything
The 3T Exploro RaceMax Rival AXS 700c Gravel Bike is designed for the most demanding riders and racers to be the fastest on any combination of asphalt, gravel and dirt. The Exploro RaceMax boasts next-level aerodynamics with a rear wheel cutout, narrow headtube, bottle shielding downtube & aero profiles all around. The result is the first gravel bike that looks and rides like a road bike but still rips through gravel with ease.
Starting from their favorite tires, 3T then engineered a perfectly fitting rear wheel cutout (with mud clearance of course) and a closely trailing downtube to catch the airflow coming off the front tire.
The RaceMax frameset is is fastest with 35-46mm WAM tires. That's when its top speed rivals the best road bikes out there. So whether you're on asphalt, easy or tougher gravel, you can be sure you have the fastest setup. But depending on where you ride and how fast you ride, you may want an even bigger tire for ultimate traction and control. Good news: 90% of the aerodynamic advantage of the RaceMax frameset still works with tires up to 61mm WAM on 650b.
Most importantly, they engineered it for realistic riding speeds, wind speeds, tire widths, bottle positions and even for mud. It doesn't matter if it is theoretically fast in the windtunnel with a fantasy spec. It needs to be fast the way you ride it in real world conditions.
- PERFECT AERO CUTOUT: Close-fitting cutout to shield the rear wheel and achieve the most speed.
- MIND THE GAP: No oversized gaps between front tire & downtube for better airflow transition and less turbulence.
- HUGE CLEARANCE: Fit up to 61mm with 650b
- 50MM DOWNTUBE NECK: Upper downtube necks down to 50mm to pick up the airflow coming off the front tire.
- 75MM DOWNTUBE BASE: Lower downtube aero profile is 75mm wide to fully shield water bottle.
- NARROW HEADTUBE: Headtube is sized like a road bike for a narrow 1 1/8"- 1 ¼"steerer for optimal aerodynamics.
- BIG STEERER: Inside that narrow headtube is a big 1 1/2" steerer for best strength and stiffness.
- MINIMALIST CROWN: With the advent of disc brakes, crowns don't need that bulk of material and can be reshaped for better strength, stiffness and weight. Plus better aerodynamics.
- PURE-ROAD FORK LENGTH: With the shorter crown, 3T can make their forks 25mm (1 inch) shorter than other gravel bikes. Exactly the same as a road fork. This offers better stiffness, lower weight, an easier steering geometry and better aerodynamics.
- DOUBLE-DROP CHAINSTAYS: Dropping the drive-side chainstay improves tire & crank clearance. Dropping the other side as well creates a much more efficient structure behind the BB for higher stiffness & strength as well as lower weight.
- INTEGRATED FENDER MOUNTS: Invisible until you need them.
- RITCHEY RAIL CLAMP: The new standard for gravel bikes, available for round and oval rails.
- RaceMax 418 Frame, unidirectional pre-preg carbon, High-modulus/high-strength performance blend layup
- Fango RaceMax Fork w/ compact crown
- 3T MinMax IS42/28.6 + IS 47/38 Headset
- 100x12 front - 142x12 rear axles
- 3T Apto Stealth Stem (XXS:70mm - 51:80mm - 54: 90mm - 56:100mm - 58:110mm - 61:120mm)
- SRAM Rival AXS FD
- SRAM Rival AXS RD, max 36T
- SRAM Rival AXS Shifters
- SRAM Rival AXS Hydraulic Disc Brakes w/ Sram 160mm rotor
- SRAM Rival AXS, 46-33T chainrings, narrow Q-factor (XXS: 165mm - 51: 170mm - 54&56: 172,5mm - 58&61: 175mm)
- 12-speed Rival AXS 10-36T Cassette
- Fulcrum Rapid Red 900, 700c Wheels, 22mm internal width, tubeless ready
- 3T Exploro seatpost for Ritchey clamp
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Overweight shipping charges apply for this item so shipping promotions for other products may not apply. To get a shipping quote, add the item to your shopping cart and click the Get Shipping Quote button.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
51cm - Black/Stealth
Mfg PartNum: 9366AGDJ40C
54cm - Black/Stealth
Mfg PartNum: 9366AGDK40C
56cm - Black/Stealth
Mfg PartNum: 9366AGDL40C
58cm - Black/Stealth
Mfg PartNum: 9366AGDM40C