The Fastest Gravel Bike, Only Faster
The 3T Exploro RaceMax Boost Force D1 AXS 700c E-Bike is designed to look super clean, rip through rough terrain, and hide a power boost inside with the same handling capabilities of RaceMax only faster. The Racemax Boost uses the same award winning RaceMax frame — all electronic parts fit neatly inside —without the need for bulkier tubes or visible cables. So you keep all the performance features of the original Racemax and add one more: extra power whenever you need it, adding just 3kg over the same non-electric build.
The RaceMax frameset is is fastest with 35-46mm WAM tires. That's when its top speed rivals the best road bikes out there. So whether you're on asphalt, easy or tougher gravel, you can be sure you have the fastest setup. But depending on where you ride and how fast you ride, you may want an even bigger tire for ultimate traction and control. Good news: 90% of the aerodynamic advantage of the RaceMax frameset still works with tires up to 61mm WAM on 650b.
Most importantly, they engineered it for realistic riding speeds, wind speeds, tire widths, bottle positions and even for mud. It doesn't matter if it is theoretically fast in the windtunnel with a fantasy spec. It needs to be fast the way you ride it in real world conditions.
- PERFECT AERO CUTOUT: Close-fitting cutout to shield the rear wheel and achieve the most speed.
- MIND THE GAP: No oversized gaps between front tire & downtube for better airflow transition and less turbulence.
- HUGE CLEARANCE: Fit up to 61mm with 650b
- 50MM DOWNTUBE NECK: Upper downtube necks down to 50mm to pick up the airflow coming off the front tire.
- 75MM DOWNTUBE BASE: Lower downtube aero profile is 75mm wide to fully shield water bottle.
- NARROW HEADTUBE: Headtube is sized like a road bike for a narrow 1 1/8"- 1 ¼"steerer for optimal aerodynamics.
- BIG STEERER: Inside that narrow headtube is a big 1 1/2" steerer for best strength and stiffness.
- MINIMALIST CROWN: With the advent of disc brakes, crowns don't need that bulk of material and can be reshaped for better strength, stiffness and weight. Plus better aerodynamics.
- PURE-ROAD FORK LENGTH: With the shorter crown, 3T can make their forks 25mm (1 inch) shorter than other gravel bikes. Exactly the same as a road fork. This offers better stiffness, lower weight, an easier steering geometry and better aerodynamics.
- DOUBLE-DROP CHAINSTAYS: Dropping the drive-side chainstay improves tire & crank clearance. Dropping the other side as well creates a much more efficient structure behind the BB for higher stiffness & strength as well as lower weight.
- RaceMax Boost Frame, unidirectional pre-preg carbon, High-modulus/high-strength performance blend layup
- Fango RaceMax Fork w/ compact crown
- 3T MinMax IS42/28.6 + IS 47/38 Headset
- Mahle X20 motor
- Mahle iX250 (236Wh) hidden battery included
- 100x12 front - 142x12 (specific for X20) rear axles
- 3T Discus 45 | 40 LTD Wheels
- 3T Superergo PRO Handlebars (XXS: 38cm - 51: 40cm - 54&56: 42cm - 58&61: 44cm)
- 3T Apto Stealth Stem (XXS:70mm - 51:80mm - 54: 90mm - 56:100mm - 58:110mm - 61:120mm)
- SRAM Force AXS RD, max 44T
- SRAM Force AXS Shifters
- SRAM Force AXS Hydraulic Disc Brakes w/ SRAM 160mm rotor
- SRAM Force AXS Crankset, 38T Narrow QFactor (XXS: 165mm - 51: 170mm - 54&56: 172,5mm - 58&61: 175mm)
- 12-speed SRAM Rival AXS 10-36T
- 3T Exploro seatpost for Ritchey clamp
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Overweight shipping charges apply for this item so shipping promotions for other products may not apply. To get a shipping quote, add the item to your shopping cart and click the Get Shipping Quote button.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
51cm - Grey/Black
Mfg PartNum: 9253DHDJ58W
54cm - Grey/Black
Mfg PartNum: 9253DHDK58W
56cm - Grey/Black
Mfg PartNum: 9253DHDL58W