3T's Apto Team Stealth Stem combines functionality with elegance. The steerer clamp features double bolts to hold the steerer securely and provide redundancy for extra safety. Reverse faceplate bolts clean up the faceplate for a more elegant design.
Features & Specs:
- Material: Alloy 6061.
- Bolts: Ti (steerer), steel (faceplate).
- Steerer diameter: 28.6mm (1-1/8").
- Angle: +/-6° or 17°.
- Stack: 40mm (+/-6°); 35mm (+/-17°).
- Length (mm) / Weight (g) (6°): 70/127, 80/134, 90/139, 100/147, 110/154, 120/159, 130/167.
- Length (mm) / Weight (g) (17°): 80/133, 90/136, 100/140, 110/148, 120/152, 130/157.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Not a fan of bolts being on opposite side
Hard to get bolts tight in without scratching stem, but once it installed looks OK and holds bars.. Older design was better in my opinion
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.