3T's Apto Team Stealth Stem combines functionality with elegance. The steerer clamp features double bolts to hold the steerer securely and provide redundancy for extra safety. Reverse faceplate bolts clean up the faceplate for a more elegant design.
Features & Specs:
- Material: Alloy 6061.
- Bolts: Ti (steerer), steel (faceplate).
- Steerer diameter: 28.6mm (1-1/8").
- Angle: +/-6° or 17°.
- Stack: 40mm (+/-6°); 35mm (+/-17°).
- Length (mm) / Weight (g) (6°): 70/127, 80/134, 90/139, 100/147, 110/154, 120/159, 130/167.
- Length (mm) / Weight (g) (17°): 80/133, 90/136, 100/140, 110/148, 120/152, 130/157.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.