Offering mild stability, complete comfort, and unrelenting performance, the updated Sensation 3 improves on 361 Degrees' award winning design. This versatile performer is right for nearly any occasion, thanks to its lightweight airy mesh upper and open toe box design and expertly engineered midsole. Constructed out of QU!KFOAM, their proprietary EVA and rubber blend combines cushioning and responsiveness, and with the inclusion of the QU!K Spine, this carbon fiber plate adds the right amount of stiffness. Thanks to the QU!K Flex 4Foot, the Sensation 3 provides a balanced toe off feel with enhanced ground contact, resulting in better acceleration.
- Providing mild stability and the perfect blend of guidance and cushioning.
- Pressure-free tongue provides comfort to avoid irritation.
- Fitz-Rite internal webbing at midfoot holds the foot securely and comfortably.
- Breathable air mesh upper with an open toe box design.
- QU!KFOAM midsole is amazingly responsive with cloud-like cushioning.
- Lightweight blow rubber forefoot with durable abrasion-resistant crash pad.
- Drop: 9mm.
- Claimed weight: 9.8oz each.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Good looking, fit true to size I like the woven material and the color combinations
Sun city ca
0 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Every day ware mostly walking I would like a little more stability
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.