100% Confidence Booster
Ever get home from an MTB ride and feel like your hands are just beat up? The folks at 100% certainly have, and that's why they designed the Cognito D30. With their knuckle protection and silicone printed palm and finger grips, these gloves are built to take a beating on the trail.
The D30® knuckle protection provides you the confidence to blast through the toughest terrain so you can focus on what's ahead. These gloves are also constructed with the highest degree of mobility and durability in mind, so you can shift gears and brake with ease.
The fabric used is specifically designed to prevent blistering and allow optimal airflow. In addition, they designed the fingertips with an integrated tech-thread fabric, which allows you to use your smartphone to snap a picture without having to take off your gloves every time.
If you want to protect your hands this summer, pick up the Cognitos. They are one of the most durable and protective gloves on the market.
- Special embossed neoprene cuff offers style with maximum durability and comfort
- 4-way stretch top hand to increase abrasion resistance
- D30® knuckles for highest level impact protection
- Adjustable TPR wrist closure with hook and loop backing ensures proper fit
- Mesh finger gussets enhance mobility and wick away moisture
- Thumb overlay aids in reducing blisters
- Perforated single-layer Clarino™ palm for superior airflow and comfort
- Silicone printed palm and finger graphics improve palm and lever traction
- Integrated tech-thread keeps you connected with your devices
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great gloves, if a bit snug
I bought these for gravel and mountain adventures where the risk of skinning my knuckles is higher than usual. The material is thick enough to feel like they won't tear on impact, though fortunately I haven't had to find out yet. I particularly like the knuckle pads, which feel robust yet aren't noticeable while riding.
I generally wear either Large or XL in gloves, and the XL would have been a the better choice for me. They're not uncomfortable, but getting them on and off takes a bit of effort. There's no way I'm putting them on while rolling, and taking them off would probably require smooth roads, which isn't where I'm usually using them
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.