WHAT'S YOUR BIKE WORTH?
Why spend your time selling your old bike on eBay or Craigslist? We've partnered with BicycleBlueBook.com to take trade-ins at our stores, and help you ride a new bike home today.
- Bring your 2005 or newer bike with an original MSRP of $500 or more into one of our stores.
- One of our mechanics will evaluate the bicycle and input its condition into the Bicycle Blue Book partner app.
- We'll deliver you an offer, which you can either apply to the purchase of a new bicycle today, or you can take the trade-in as a gift certificate to use later.
WE HATE BIKE THEFT TOO
To make sure we only accept bikes from their rightful owners we will require the following from everyone wanting to trade in a bike.
- Government issued photo ID.
- A legible serial number.
- A signed statement that you own the bike.
THE FINE PRINT
We will make every effort to get you the highest value possible for your trade in. To help us out, remember:
- The bike should be clean and functioning.
- Di2, EPS, and eTap owners should bring their chargers with them.
- Any upgrade or downgrades from the stock components will be taken into consideration. Bringing us at least a ballpark figure for the price you paid for the parts will speed up the estimate.
- Some bicycles will not appear in the Bicycle Blue Book database. For these, we will request an ad-hoc valuation and get it back to you as soon as we can.
- Some bikes (including tandems and department store bikes) are ineligible, but we can still do our best to help you find a new bike at a great price.