The TL-SR22 is one incredibly tough tool. In fact, we'd venture that Shimano spared absolutely no expense when designing their track-specific Chain Whip -- so you don't need to worry about coming up short on torque when removing stubborn cogs and lockrings.
- Installs and removes 1/8" and 3/32" track cogs
- Hook-spanner fits Shimano brand lockrings (and many other brands)
- 1/8" Izumi chain for excellent durability
- 5mm thick steel construction is virtually un-bendable
- 11.75" (29.8cm) length
- Comfortable ergonomic handle