Bring on the mud.
Fulcrum's budget-friendly road wheels have been redesigned to with withstand the demands of cyclocross.
The main difference between the CX and the standard Racing 7 model lies in Fulcrum's improved hub design. An upgraded double gasket seal protects the bearings from mud, dirt and grime, keeping your wheels spinning smoothly through the roughest off-road race conditioning or most rigorous winter road training routine.
Fulcrum's patented Dynamic Balance ensures efficient rotation, and 24mm semi-aero alloy rims boost efficiency without weighing your down. A machined braking surfaces and wear indicator ensures reliable braking performance.
The Racing 7 CX Wheelset features 20 spokes are laced radially on the front wheel, with 24 spokes on the rear wheel, in Fulcrum's Two to One lacing. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 8/9/10-speed cassettes. Claimed weight: 1849g.
- Aero aluminum rims with 24mm profile
- Machined braking surface with wear indicator
- 20 Spokes Front laced radially
- 24 Spokes Rear laced in Fulcrums 2:1 pattern
- Oversized hubs with sealed cylindrical bearings
- Patented Dynamic Balance ensures a smooth ride
- Available in Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo 9/10 versions
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.