Equal parts style and substance, the Brougham is Feltís sleek new way to get around town.
Featuring a timeless custom-butted 4130 Cromoly frame and fork with three color choices in clean, sharp aesthetics and a white riveted saddle, Brougham is all class. Comes with brakes for carefree single-speed commuting and a double-threaded fixed gear rear hub.
In store purchase only.
Note: Other colors and sizes may be available for this item. Please contact us for specific availability information.
- Frame: Felt Single Speed Custom Butted 4130 tig welded Cr-Mo tubes, Oversize DT, butted tapered seatstays w/ horizontal machined chrome-moly dropouts
- Fork: Felt Urban Cro-Mo w/ 1-1/8" Steerer & oversized Cr-Mo fork blades, 43mm offset w/ drilled crown for Front brake
- Drivetrain: Track cold Forged Aluminum crankset, w/ 144mm B.C.D. chainring, 47T x 3/32, KMC Z610X White Track chain, F/W: 17T x 1/2 pitch x 3/32 width Freewheel, Fixed Cog: 17T 3/32" fixed sprocket w/ lock ring
- Components: Tektro Front & Rear brake levers, Tektro dual pivot brakes caliper, Stainless hardware, Teflon bushings, Felt 6061 Urban Riser handlebar, Felt Forged 6061 Aluminum stem, Felt 6061 Aluminum seatpost, Felt Urban Classic Road saddle w/ riveted custom cover & FeC rails
- Wheelset: Felt Aluminum 700c 30mm deep V-section Aero rim w/ machined braking surface & wear indicator & custom graphics w/ stainless 2.0mm spokes
- Sizes: 51, 54, 56, 58, 61cm*
- Weight: 22.70lbs/10.32kg
*Sizing details and Geometry are available on the Felt website.
Why buy a bike from Western Bikeworks? You'll get automatic enrollment in our Owner's Club with discounts on service labor, discounts on apparel and accessories, free adjustments, and access to special Owner's Club sales for as long as you own the bike! Click here for details.