Elite-race performance meets all-day comfort.
The Synapse Hi-Mod Carbon mates the feathery weight and blistering acceleration of Cannondale's pure race bikes with the more upright position and stable handling. Add Performance Geometry and the comfort of Cannondale's SAVE PLUS micro-suspension system, and the result is a bike that cuts the harshness out of long days in the saddle without sacrificing its sporting soul.
The fork features a full carbon construction from steerer to dropouts and also uses the SAVE design to create a micro-suspension system that is elegantly simple and doesn’t require the additional weight of bumpers or inserts.
A taller head tube (2-2.5cm more than SuperSix), a longer wheelbase and relaxed angles produce a more upright riding position and a confidence-inspiring ride which avoids the sluggish feel of many "comfort" road bikes.
The Synapse Hi-Mod Carbon 3 model is equipped with Shimano Ultegra components for an upper hand on race-day while maintaining an approachable price.
In store purchase only.
Note: Other colors and sizes may be available for this item. Please contact us for specific availability information.
- Frame: 2013 Synapse Hi-Mod Full Carbon, SAVE, BB30
- Fork: Synapse Hi- Mod Full Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8", alloy dropouts
- Crank: FSA SL-K Light Carbon, BB30, 50/34t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra 6700
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe
- Tires: Mavic Aksium, 700x23c, folding
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6700 braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6700
- Shifters/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra 6700
- Handlebars: Cannondale C1 31.8
- Stem: Cannondale C1, 31.8
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra 6700
- Seatpost: Synapse SAVE Hi-MOD, 275mm
- Wheel Size: 700c (622 ISO)
- Saddle: Fi'zi:k Aliante Delta Mg rails
The Synapse Hi-Mod Carbon 3 is available in Matte Black/Magnesium White. Compact (50/34t) crank only. Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58 and 61cm.
Sizing details and Geometry are available on the Cannondale website.
Why buy a bike from Western Bikeworks? You'll get automatic enrollment in our Owner's Club with discounts on service labor, discounts on apparel and accessories, free adjustments, and access to special Owner's Club sales for as long as you own the bike! Click here for details.