Whether speeding down the bike path or cruising a West Coast Charity Ride, The Quick is a gorgeous expression of speed in a luxurious wrapping of style.
The laid back geometry delivers an upright riding position for increased comfort, visibility and enjoyment, so you can relax and enjoy the ride.
Cannondale's sleek, functional tube shapes make a statement on the streets but are up to the challenge of excursions on rougher roads and bike trails. Optimized chain stay and seat stay shaping provides bump absorption, comfort and enhanced control with no loss in power transfer.
The Quick 4 model is equipped with a variety of budget-friendly yet reliable components including Shimano Alivio rear derailleur and shifters, and the Element Xero C3 Wheelset.
In store purchase only.
- Frame: Quick, butted 6061 Alloy, SAVE
- Fork: Quick Carbon Blades
- Crank: Shimano M151, Triple 48/38/28t
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Wheelset: Element Xero C3
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Trax 700x38c
- Pedals: Quick Reinforced Composite w/ Kraton, by Wellgo
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano M191
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio
- Handlebars: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 31.8
- Headset: Tange Custom Si
- Brakes: Tektro TX 120 V Brakes
- Brake Levers: Tektro R381A short reach w/ Kraton insert
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4 6061 Alloy, 27.2mm
- Wheel Size: 700c (622 ISO)
- Saddle: Cannondale Quick Ergo Performance
The Quick 4 is available in Silver. Triple crank only. Sizes: XS (26 Inch wheels), S, M, L, XL and Jumbo.
Sizing details and Geometry are available on the Cannondale website.
Why buy a bike from Western Bikeworks? You'll get automatic enrollment in our Owner's Club with discounts on service labor, discounts on apparel and accessories, free adjustments, and access to special Owner's Club sales for as long as you own the bike! Click here for details.