Eco-friendly never looked quite so good.
The Men's Classic Long Sleeve Jersey pairs a sporty design with materials that are easier on the environment. Cannondale's exclusive Re-Spun 130 fabric is derived from 47% recycled polyester sourced from recycled PET bottles and raw polyester scraps. The other 53% of the fabric is composed of a traditional poly material. This blend offers excellent moisture wicking, comfortable stretch and a soft feel against the skin, all without excessive waste.
A full length zipper provides additional airflow as needed, and mesh panels have been placed at the underarm areas for extra breathability during hard efforts. Three traditional rear pockets offer easy cargo access from the saddle, and an extra zippered pocket is perfect for small valuables or electronics.
The Men's Classic Long Sleeve Jersey features a semi-form fit and is available in Black/Green or Emperor Red/Black.
Discount Codes and Instant PriceMatch are not applicable to Closeouts.