The finer 29'er.
Racers and hardtail-lovin' loyalists everywhere have found that the Cannondale F29s offer the ultimate in 29'er performance. With their ultralight, ultra-stiff frames, SPEED SAVE micro-suspension technology and 29'er Race Geometry, the F29s combine the light weight and agility of 26" wheeled bikes with the relentless momentum of big wheels.
In store purchase only.
Note: Other colors and sizes may be available for this item. Please contact us for specific availability information.
- Frame: F-Series 29'er, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30 1.5 Si head tube
- Fork: New Lefty 29'er PBR, 90mm, Hybrid Needle Bearing Technology
- Crank: SRAM S1000, BB30, 38/24
- Chain: Shimano SLX 10-speed
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race TCS Tubeless
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Hubs: Lefty SL front, Shimano M525 Rear
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo 26x2.1" Tubeless Ready
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB30
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X7
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano XT 10-Speed
- Handlebars: C2 29'er Flat 680mm wide
- Stem: Cannondale OPI Adjustable
- Headset: Headshok Si
- Brakes: Avid Elixir 9 180/160mm
- Brake Levers:Avid Elixir 9
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2 (PM PM-602) 27.2 x 400 mm
- Wheel Size: 29 Inch (622 ISO)
- Rear Shock: n/a
- Saddle: Fizik Tundra
The Flash Carbon 29er 3 is available in Exposed Carbon/Magnesium White/Berserker Green. Sizes M, L and XL.
Sizing details and Geometry are available on the Cannondale website.
Why buy a bike from Western Bikeworks? You'll get automatic enrollment in our Owner's Club with discounts on service labor, discounts on apparel and accessories, free adjustments, and access to special Owner's Club sales for as long as you own the bike! Click here for details.
DEMO available - This product has one or more demo units available. Demo units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). If returned without damage or excessive wear within 30 days, the full purchase price can be applied to a new model, another product or another demo.