Crush meets plush.
The Synapse Hi-Mod Carbon mates the feathery weight and blistering acceleration of Cannondale's pure race bikes with the more upright position and stable handling. Add Performance Geometry and the comfort of Cannondale's SAVE PLUS micro-suspension system, and the result is a bike that cuts the harshness out of long days in the saddle without sacrificing its sporting soul.
The fork features a full carbon construction from steerer to dropouts and also uses the SAVE Plus design to create a micro-suspension system that is elegantly simple and doesn’t require the additional weight of bumpers or inserts.
The Synapse Endurance Race Geometry provides a taller head tube (2-2.5cm more than SuperSix), a longer wheelbase, and relaxed angles produce a more upright riding position and a confidence-inspiring ride which avoids the sluggish feel of many "comfort" road bikes. SAVE Plus micro-suspension also smooths out the road so you can better enjoy the ride.
The Synapse Hi-Mod Carbon 2 model is equipped with SRAM Red 22 components for an upper hand on race-day and 11 Speed shifting.
In store purchase only.
Note: Other colors and sizes may be available for this item. Please contact us for specific availability information.
- Frame: 2014 Synapse Hi-Mod Carbon Frame with BB30 and SAVE Plus
- Fork: Synapse Hi-Mod Full Carbon Fiber Fork with SAVE Plus, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer
- Crank: Cannondale Hollowgram SiSL2, BB30, 50/34t
- Chain: SRAM PC-1190, 11-speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite S
- Tires: Mavic Yksion, 700x28c, folding
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearing
- Front Derailleur: SRAM RED 22, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM RED 22 WiFli
- Shifters/Brake Levers: SRAM RED 22 Doubletap
- Handlebars:FSA Pro-Wing Compact
- Stem:FSA SL-K, 31.8, 6 deg
- Headset: Synapse, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 33mm topcap w/ LED light
- Brakes:SRAM RED
- Seatpost: FSA SL-K Carbon, 25.4x350mm
- Wheel Size: 700c (622 ISO)
- Saddle: Fi'zi:k Aliante Delta, Mg rails
The Synapse Hi-Mod Carbon 2 is available in Green/White/Black. Compact (50/34t) crank only. Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58 and 61cm.
Sizing details and Geometry are available on the Cannondale website.
Why buy a bike from Western Bikeworks? You'll get automatic enrollment in our Owner's Club with discounts on service labor, discounts on apparel and accessories, free adjustments, and access to special Owner's Club sales for as long as you own the bike! Click here for details.