The new standard for ergonomics and shifting performance. Campagnolo's 2011 Super Record 11 Ergopower Shifters maintain the comfortable features of last year's model with a few key updates for even lighter performance and a more intuitive riding experience.
- Composite body drops weight over previous designs with increased durability
- Double Curvature lever/pivot design offers efficient braking and shifting from all handlebar positions
- Titanium internals further reduce weight
- Disc shifting mechanism is bearing driven for smoother performance and remains fully serviceable
- Ultra-Shift™ technology for fast and accurate gear selection
- Campagnolo low friction cables and Black housing included (Red and White available separately)
- Lightened Carbon fiber levers with gram shaving cutouts
- Ergonomic hood with Vari-cushion memory foam and improved cable routing to eliminate bulge.
- Hood Channels dissipate heat
- Red and White hoods available separately
- 11 Speed compatible only
A description of the different types of bottom brackets, the bearings for bike cranks.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
An introduction to road bike cranksets.