Campagnolo's newest masterpiece. The Super Record 11 Rear Derailleur has been overhauled for 2011 with even stiffer performance thanks to a full carbon parallelogram, upper and lower body construction. Coupled with a few smaller material updates, this innovative design delivers accurate shifting and smooth performance while drastically decreasing weight and maintaining durability.
- Proven UltraShift geometry
- Shifting actuation requires less effort
- Quieter "lightened" rubber pulleys with alloy fixing bolts
- Ceramic bearings and pulley bushings
- Titanium screws and adjustment hardware
- Alloy attachment bolt
- 11-speed compatible only
- 31t max. wrap capacity
- 29t max. cog size
- 55mm length, lower pulley to axle
- Claimed weight: 155g.
A description of the different types of bottom brackets, the bearings for bike cranks.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
An introduction to road bike cranksets.