Equally at home getting dirty at the local cyclocross course or rolling pavement on the daily commute, the Bianchi Zurigo is a versatile steed for many of your adventures. An hydroformed aluminum frame provides stiffness for quick accelerations, while retaining just enough flex to soak up some of those bumps on course or the street. The carbon fork with aluminum steerer also balances comfort and lightweight in a more economical version than a full carbon setup. Bringing it all together is a component spec that leans toward dependability, and stars SRAM Apex components. After the cross season is over, this rig will still be ready to be your loyal companion for the rest of the year.
In store purchase only.
- Frame:Bianchi Cyclocross Hydroformed Aluminum
- Fork:Bianchi Cyclocross Carbon/Aluminum Steerer
- Crank:FSA Omega MegaExo Compact 46/36T
- Chain:FSA Team Issue
- Cassette:SRAM PG-1050 11-32T
- Wheelset:Reparto Corse DRX4000
- Tires:Vittoria Cross XG 700 x 32
- Bottom Bracket:FSA MegaExo
- Front Derailleur:SRAM Apex
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM Apex
- Shifters/Brake Levers:SRAM Apex 10sp
- Handlebars:Reparto Corse Compact Alloy
- Stem:Reparto Corse Alloy
- Headset:FSA 9M
- Brakes:Reparto Corse Cantilever
- Seatpost: Reparto Corse Alloy
- Wheel Size: 700c (622 ISO)
- Saddle: Active - FM-5257
The Zurigo Apex is available in 49, 52, 55, and 58cm sizes.
Why buy a bike from Western Bikeworks? You'll get automatic enrollment in our Owner's Club with discounts on service labor, discounts on apparel and accessories, free adjustments, and access to special Owner's Club sales for as long as you own the bike! Click here for details.