OUR INSTANT PRICE MATCH POLICY
At WesternBikeworks.com, we stand behind our products, service AND prices. If you find the same product from an authorized U.S. dealer's website at a lower price than we are currently displaying, we will be happy to match their price.
To qualify for our price matching program, the following requirements must be met.
- The competitor must be an authorized US retailer for this product, offering the full manufacturer's warranty.
- The product you would like to price-match must be an identical item including brand, model year, color and size, and pricing should include any applicable competitor sales tax or shipping charges.
- The product must be eligible for price-match and not subject to manufacturer or other restrictions.
- The product you would like to price-match must be in stock and ready for immediate shipment from the competitor.
- The product must be in brand new condition with original packaging. We cannot price match seconds or used products.
- Products listed on auction sites (e.g. eBay) or by individuals (e.g. Craigslist) cannot be accepted for price matching.
- Delayed rebates or special total order discounts cannot be included in the price matching calculation. Please contact us directly if there is a special case you would like us to consider.
- If a discount code is required for the price you would like us to match, please include this in the form above.
- Free bonus products are NOT included with price-matched items.
If your price match request can be verified, your order will ship with no added delay. If we have trouble verifying your price match, we will contact you as quickly as possible via email and will not process your order until we have heard from you. If we have not heard from you within seven days, your order will be canceled.
If you would prefer to speak with a customer service representative, please call 800.651.4050, M-F, 8-5 PST.
Cruise the bike path or hit the street in comfort and style.
Cannondale's value priced helmet features an EPS foam shell for superior impact protection. The EPS shell is then bonded to the outer shell using a process called multi-molding polycarbonate shell technology for an integrated one-piece integrated design. 19 flow-through vents span the helmet and keeps riders cool in any terrain and a removable visor helps block out the harsh rays.
The Micro-Dial retention adjustment system makes it easy to customize your fit and EVA occipital pads offer cushioning and moisture regulation. Soft-touch webbing with cam-lock dividers provide secure adjustment and all-day wearability.
The Cannondale Quick Helmet has claimed weight of 310 grams in a size S/M with the visor attached. Complies with one or more of the following standards: USA CPSC, CE EN1078, AS/NZ 2063.
Sizing: S/M: 52-58cm/20.4-22.8 inches. L/XL: 58-62cm/22.8-24.4 inches.